Bee Pollen Granules
Only 20 left!
Free Shipping Available
- Bee pollen granules are small, golden-colored granules collected by honeybees from flowers.
- Bee pollen granules contain a wide range of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that are beneficial for mushroom growth.
- Adding bee pollen granules to mushroom substrates can lead to faster growth, larger fruiting bodies, and higher yields.
- Bee pollen granules contain natural sugars that can act as a food source for the mycelium.
- It is important to use bee pollen granules in moderation and ensure that they are of high quality and free from contaminants.